Forgot pin please helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. CristianR7

CristianR7 Member

Hey guys i need alittle help i unfortunately forgot my pin password on my S4 (i know it starts with 9 but i forgot the rest) is their a way to recover the passcode without a reset ? Thanks

2. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

Hello there i've moved your post from our SGS3 forums to a place that may find you a bit more help. if you have any questions or concerns feel free to pm me :)
    LilBit and n4zty like this.
  3. woobles

woobles New Member

Go to and then click 'unlock my screen'.
  4. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

I believe if you screw up your pin so many times (don't remember the number) you get prompted for your Google password. I'm not positive so be careful!
  5. Screech

Screech Well-Known Member Contributor

Just so we're clear, your problem is the lock screen PIN, not the SIM unlock PIN, right?

Assuming OP created/connected to a samsung account with that phone, and if it is the lock screen PIN.
  6. trucky

trucky Well-Known Member

That won't work unless you've first registered your device with Samsung and have your Samsung account setup on the phone and have Remote Controls enabled. Cool option tho...

Plus it will only work with a limited list of models:

Supported models::GT-I9295, GT-I9500, GT-I9502, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, GT-I9507, GT-I9508, GT-I9508C, SC-04E, SCH-I959, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919V, SHV-E300K, SHV-E300L, SHV-E300S
  7. Screech

Screech Well-Known Member Contributor

I know I was using the Samsung site (Think it was called Samsung Dive then) to locate my GT-I9100 (Galaxy S2). 2 years ago when I got to the airport and realized I had forgot it somewhere 15 minutes before I had to board my plane. Got online with my laptop and found I had left it in my car and the guys house that I had car-pooled to the airport with. Needed it for work, so had my wife go get it and over-night it via FedEx to me.

Also pretty sure the wife's GT-I9300 support this too.