• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Forgot S3 Pattern/Code...help

gotg4me

Lurker
Mar 7, 2015
Hi,

My old S3 has been in the drawer for sometime and I haven't turned it on in a while (as I'm on a different phone now). I wanted to browse through it to see what files I've left behind and in turn, I've completely forgotten the pattern. I've also tried every PIN I've ever used and that is not is working either. Additionally, when I attempt to try the e-mail/password reset option it doesn't work (I suspect this is because WIFI is not connected, even though I am able to successfully log in to Samsung's site).

Any ideas on how I can get into the phone?

Thanks

Hi,

My old S3 has been in the drawer for sometime and I haven't turned it on in a while (as I'm on a different phone now). I wanted to browse through it to see what files I've left behind and in turn, I've completely forgotten the pattern. I've also tried every PIN I've ever used and that is not is working either. Additionally, when I attempt to try the e-mail/password reset option it doesn't work (I suspect this is because WIFI is not connected, even though I am able to successfully log in to Samsung's site).

Any ideas on how I can get into the phone?

Thanks

Call Samsung?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones