forgot username and password for my gmail account

1. kytten

kytten New Member

hi i bought a Huawei Sonic a few months ago .... i dropped it in a bucket of water while i was washing the floors lol ... anyway needless to say it drowned :mad: ive since bought another phone.Well this morning i just happened to come across the phone that drowned and put it on to charge ... well it worked ... buttttt i couldnt remember how to get into it ... now ive got to put it my username and password for gmail ... and cant remember it to go any further .... Could someone please help me.Thanks :eek:

Advertisement
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

3. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

Welcome to the AndroidForums, kytten!

Glad you phone came back to life--that's awesome news :).

The link that Rush Lindsay kindly provided should hopefully get you going again.

By the way, I removed your email address from your post above--I don't necessarily think you'd get any unwanted spam, but you can never be too careful (I've published my email account here several times and I don't really get spam, but I think a large part of is due to the spam filters Gmail has in place).

If you really want to, you could edit your post and put your address back in there, but you might be better off asking for PMs (personal messages) instead.

Cheers and glad you signed-up with us here at AF :).
  4. rbt0424

rbt0424 Member

I would recommend to recover your Gmail account by following the steps on this helpful guide I found online. Gmail Login
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015