• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help format sd card for Moto Triumph

ozzieinsf

Lurker
Sep 29, 2012
so i just got this phone because it was on sale. so far everything works except that i cant seem to format the sd card included. vm said the sd card did not work, but there are some android.com files already on the card. then vm said to go to "Accessories" in "Settings", and I dont have that sub-option.
I have the SD card in the phone, and am looking at "SD Card and phone storage" and "Total space" and "Available space" say "Unavailable". The "Mount SD card" and "Format SD card" options are de-highlighted. I put in a SD card with music already on it, and it still cant read. Will this phone not read an HC card- 4gb card?
Since I may be missing some steps, anyone got easy steps to get my SD card readable?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones