Formatting text problem - Font colour

Last Updated:

1. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

OK, so if i type this line, highlight it, then go to the downward arrow next to the Font Colour button and choose DeepSkyBlue....

I get the color=DeepSkyBlue tags as expected. The Font Colour button has now changed to my most recent choice, DeepSkyBlue, again - as expected.

Now if I type and highligh this line and press the Format Colour button Directly....

I actually get color=rgb(0, 191, 255) tags instead, which is annoying as this forum doesn't use those tags as seen above

So everytime I want to choose the same font colour in one post, I have to use the downward arrow and choose from the palette each time.

Please could the button itself be looked at? This doesn't affect all colours. Black, Red and Lime Work. I can't go through them all but I tested a handful. Others that don't work... SandyBrown, Sienna, Cyan

Many thanks...

2. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

I've actually noticed this on a couple different forums.. :\ Very annoying. I assumed it was all colors though.
    SUroot likes this.
  3. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

It seems the really basic colours are working but the more "unique" ones do not. Almost like they were an add-on thats not working well.