Former Hero Owners Read

Last Updated:

1. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If you owned a Hero before your Evo, you may not realize but you have a free battery.

Second day today with my Evo and I realized my Hero battery fits the Evo. This may already be posted, but thought I would post for someone's benefit I hope.

Advertisement
    awrnsmn likes this.
  2. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

Very true, as do HTC Touch Pro2 which are available on eBay for like $6 a battary.

And yes posted elsewhere. But so many new owners, maybe good to remind.

3. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

$6? Hey thats pretty darn good. Yeah, like I said, surely I'm not the first one to discover.

anyway, too bad my Hero (which i paid quite a bit of money for) is reduced to it's only true value... a battery charging dock. HAHAHA. Stupid Hero!:D

4. missy brown

missy brown Well-Known Member

really thanks for the info i have 3 awesome

5. gowcaizer1978

gowcaizer1978 Well-Known Member

after some of my own testing on a normal day of use. i found the extended 1800 battery from my hero drained faster then the stock evo battery. i have to leave for work at 4:45am and dont get home until 3pm or later if i have to make any stops. i ran the phone with the same settings each time, the 5th to the 7th on the 1800 from the hero and 8th to the 10th on the stock battery.
    so i will get
    Amazon.com: Amzer 1800 mAh Lithium Ion Standard Battery for HTC EVO 4G: Cell…

or

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Slim Extended Life Battery for HTC EVO 4G: Cell Phones &…

im kinda waiting to see witch gets a better rating.