• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forum Admin Disabled Tapatalk for Phandroid?

has anyone see that article for the gov's pip-boy esque wrist warn android powered computer?

*vomit*

i dont even really want to think about what crumbs might be in my keyboard, lmao. i eat my lunches at my desk and usually dont take my breaks. hopefully in line for a promotion later this month even with the down economy, been working my ass off for it. :D

sent from my browser on my pc while i use tapatalk on my droid to lurk on xda ;)

Upvote 0
i had posted but i just didnt feel that i should keep bumping the thread myself trying to keep it alive. on another note it really makes me wonder how XDA has tapatalk still enabled, the people on that site take advantage of every loophole imaginable in software and their site is secure with it enabled still...

sent from paintings on the wall in a cave...

Upvote 0
i had posted but i just didnt feel that i should keep bumping the thread myself trying to keep it alive. on another note it really makes me wonder how XDA has tapatalk still enabled, the people on that site take advantage of every loophole imaginable in software and their site is secure with it enabled still...

I don't think the admins here use other site experiences nearly as much as assessing what's happened here, when deciding what strategies to take having to do with security.

Upvote 0

i wondered the same my brother

Upvote 0
Frisco, don't you dare post that picture of me again. That was for your eyes only!

Do you mean this pic?

images

That's not you, that's Phases, demonstrating the new, high tech Tapatalk replacement.

Upvote 0
No, not that one. It also isn't very nice of you to leak classified pictures of Phases there will probably be a congressional inquiry or something.

You're right, of course.

However, when they take the time to mull over the possibilities, perhaps they'll consider that somebody with access to classified pictures is not somebody to mess with. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones