• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forum avatars...

Endoran

Android Enthusiast
Aug 19, 2010
SLC, Utah
So this will probably get moved (thank you moderators & guides) to the place it belongs because I can't find where it should go. I just have a question: Why can't I get my avatar to work?? When I click on my profile I see it just fine; when I post is another story entirely...help?

Strange, looking at your settings in the Mod Control Panel they looks fine. You have it set to display avatar, but it could be that you need to resize it. I think there is a size limit requirement. It can't be more than 150 x 150 pixels or 19.5 kb (which ever is smaller). make sure you select Use Custom avatar and upload the image from your pc.

If that still does not work, then I suggest sending a pm to the admins.

TS out

Upvote 0
When I click on my profile I see it just fine; when I post is another story entirely...help?

Just to be clear, the image shown on your profile is not the same as your avatar.

So make sure you're setting your avatar in your User CP, not your profile picture.

EDIT: Yep, you'd only set your Profile Picture according to the Mod CP. Fixed it :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones