• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forum Bugs - Post em here.

Upvote 0
Is there some reason that I keep getting prompted for a username and password today?

Attachments

• password.jpg
    password.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 0
I've been getting various server error messages when attempting to log in or even reach the www.androidforums.com site since around 5:30 am Central time.

I'm obviously able to get in now, but the pages do not completely load being stuck at "waiting for b.scorecardresearch.com."

Yes, we've been having severe problems all morning, but hopefully things are starting to ease up.

Upvote 0
Not a Forum problem, but one with the main site. Using Contact us, or tips (those are what I tried) the Captcha is not displaying images, so cannot submit.

(Tried IE, Chrome, Safari)

Throws this error - Fatal error: Call to undefined function ImageTTFBBox() in /home/arrowbe/public_html/phandroid/wp-content/plugins/cforms/cforms-captcha.php on line 74

Upvote 0
Is there an issue with email notifications not showing up? For the last few days I have not been getting forum notifications from subscribed threads. Am I the only one?

Edit:
Hmmm seemed to start back up again. Is there a limit to how many emails notifications you get in a month?

We're having issues with those getting delivered, though it's getting better as of this morning.

Upvote 0
main page prompts for log in. even after logging in

tried clearing cache and different browsers. same issue.

navigating to different part of site appears to show i actually am logged in. also comes up when i access a bookmark to a page on this site so i have to go back to the forum and actually click what i want. this follows after a vbulletin failure message appeared on me late monday evening august 9th

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones