• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How has the loss of microSD, swappable battery, or anything else from the Note 5 made you feel?

• I might buy it, but I'll excoriate Samsung about it to everyone I know, for as long as I own it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's going to be extremely irksome waiting for another entire year from now - to see if Samsung discovers they were fantastically wrong, and then makes up for it in a Note 6. I hope they do, though.

I actually think it will be an interesting year watching Samsung try to get people to buy the Note 5. I can't wait to see what they come up with. I really think they will not make much, if any, money off this phone. I can't wait to see the rumors for the Note 6. We should be hearing something about the Note 6 in a few months based on Note 5 sales.

Reactions: johnpjackson
Upvote 0
On the one hand, it'd be cynical and very justified to speculate they dump the S-Pen (and thus the Note itself), next. How better to follow up the crippling removal of the microSD slot, and unswappable, diminished capacity battery this time? But.. in contradiction, they seemed to still care about the S-Pen, because of the changes and new features they just added to it.

I've got the answer!!

In 2016 Samsung dumps the S class! It will be all Notes, all the time! Tiny storage, and tiny batteries, and all..

Sigh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Really... other then having octa-core processing, 4gb of ram, hands down the best camera on a smart phone, best display (Super amoled) currently available on a smart phone, smaller dimensions in every area (width, height, weight) then the iPhone 6S , other then depth, and that's very close, all while providing a larger screen then the iPhone 6S +, quick charging, build in wireless charging.....

what the he11 has Samsung done for us lately???

Read what people who OWN the Note 5 have to say.....

Upvote 0
Really... other then having octa-core processing, 4gb of ram, hands down the best camera on a smart phone, best display (Super amoled) currently available on a smart phone, smaller dimensions in every area (width, height, weight) then the iPhone 6S , other then depth, and that's very close, all while providing a larger screen then the iPhone 6S +, quick charging, build in wireless charging.....

what the he11 has Samsung done for us lately???

Read what people who OWN the Note 5 have to say.....

romans.jpg

Reactions: johnpjackson
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones