• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FORUM Format Change ???

Do you like the Change ?

• NO -- Go Back to previous Layout

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • YES -- Keep the New

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New issue: The homepage's right side of new activity threads has them all in orange which is the "not read" color despite the fact I have. After reading one it should change to blue like the columns on the left.

Yeah that's been bugging me too. Have to 'mark forums read' to clear it. Same issue with a couple other sites where when I click new posts and go through them, it'll still actually show them in new posts after I've seen them, just not bold.. until I mark forums read.

Then those as well as the orange go away.

Annoying indeed.

Upvote 0
Yeah that's been bugging me too. Have to 'mark forums read' to clear it. Same issue with a couple other sites where when I click new posts and go through them, it'll still actually show them in new posts after I've seen them, just not bold.. until I mark forums read.

Then those as well as the orange go away.

Annoying indeed.

Good if it is annoying you might find a plug-in fix.

Also like Jim mentioned I don't see any rep change to his or my left side near my name.

Upvote 0
I'm not familiar with the rep system honestly, it's new to me too, but I believe it takes a certain number or points to be built up before you'll see the next green dot..

Most likely it is based on the number of positive and negative rep points you accumlate ... Dave and I have a long road to go to be in the same tier as Phases ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones