• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forum Gamers Lounge

It will just take some sorting to get things done right, might be good to relax on the posting in it for a while (a day?) until we get the teams a bit more settled.

Once teams are set up, and we have more folks playing it will be fun (especially if we ask for pictures as well as text numbers).

Maybe also edit title to ask people to read the OP before joining in.

Upvote 0
Karan ninja'd me that would make it easier for people to randomly join

I'm just thinking most people aren't going to join a forum game when they have to figure out which team they must post for unless it is very clear

That's true. I think there should be some sort of teams already set. Like username beginning with numbers-l on one team and m-z on another team or something like that.

Or what karan said. That would work

Upvote 0
We could lock it and start over...

Perfecting it here is very cool.. then you can get it going as per the input. :)

You could edit your OP there to reflect the changes, and each post by others which need to be removed or edited can be done by each person who posted individually unless you want me or a Mod to do that. Probably no need to start over, unless you feel strongly about that.. it'll come out fine either way.

The thread is way young, so what edits or deletions are needed will quickly fade off. ;)

Reactions: Yeahha
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones