Forum post feed

1. dhongdhong

dhongdhong Well-Known Member

Is there any app which could get me the feed of specific threads of forum

Example:
    Say I want to get feed of all my posts . Is it possible ? which apps can do that ?

Advertisement
  2. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

On the Tapatalk app I can subscribe to a thread and receive notifications when there are updates to it. I don't have Phandroid installed at present, so can't say whether that one does this too.

And you can always view your own posts by looking at your own profile. :)
  3. dhongdhong

Do I need to put login details of each forum to tapatalk to receive notifications when there are updates to specific threads ?

Can it be integrated with Dolphin HD browser ?
  4. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

I expect you do need to enter login details. Of course you only enter them once.
  5. RyanB

RyanB Guest

OP, if you're OK with viewing and posting through your browser, there is a way to follow specific sub-forums from this site via RSS. I'd be surprised if you couldn't do the same thing for an individual thread.
  6. kindleaustrali

kindleaustrali New Member

First of all you need to have an account, create the account on the forum and you will get email confirmation in you inbox. Click on that and confirm your account. After you can post a thread in the forum.
  7. dhongdhong

No. You are all mistaken . Let me explain the issue again.

I participate in many forum discussions. I want to track my favorite threads in those forums. I want to get a notification in my phone whenever there is an update to the thread.

So, I'm looking for an apps which will help to track the updates.

My input would be only thread url.

I expect output as alert/notification sound whenever there is an update to the thread.

I can not use Tapatalk because Tapatalk works for tapatalk enabled forms only ...Also I dont want to share every forum credentials to tapatalk. my input should be the thread url only.
    does tapatalk work this way ?

I can not use Thread tool email notification in the forum itself because you can not passcode protect your gmail account in your handset. there is no lock / log off option in gmail apps in Android so I'm worried if the device is stolen or lost.

Whats the best solution for me ?