• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forum post feed

On the Tapatalk app I can subscribe to a thread and receive notifications when there are updates to it. I don't have Phandroid installed at present, so can't say whether that one does this too.

And you can always view your own posts by looking at your own profile. :)

Do I need to put login details of each forum to tapatalk to receive notifications when there are updates to specific threads ?

Can it be integrated with Dolphin HD browser ?

Upvote 0
No. You are all mistaken . Let me explain the issue again.

I participate in many forum discussions. I want to track my favorite threads in those forums. I want to get a notification in my phone whenever there is an update to the thread.

So, I'm looking for an apps which will help to track the updates.

My input would be only thread url.

I expect output as alert/notification sound whenever there is an update to the thread.

I can not use Tapatalk because Tapatalk works for tapatalk enabled forms only ...Also I dont want to share every forum credentials to tapatalk. my input should be the thread url only.
does tapatalk work this way ?

I can not use Thread tool email notification in the forum itself because you can not passcode protect your gmail account in your handset. there is no lock / log off option in gmail apps in Android so I'm worried if the device is stolen or lost.

Whats the best solution for me ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones