1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Forum Runner has been installed

1. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Forum Runner is a free/cheaper alternative to Tapatalk. I've installed it as an additional option.

:)

Advertisement
  2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Play Nice~ Moderator

Neat, I'll give it a try even though I already have TT. I'll at least familiarize myself with it for support here.
    El Presidente likes this.
  3. Unforgiven

OK, I'm emailing the dev, I have to have the paid version to post a reply. I was just going to let some folks know that I kinda liked it on first impression.
  4. Phases

Yep I installed it and came here to mention that I'd liked it (except it seems to print some HTML in posts) but then couldn't reply, and so I frowned.
  5. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Is there a forum sponsored pop-up ad for this?
    dautley likes this.
  6. Unforgiven

Tapatalk used to do that. I saw on Forum Runner's ah forum that it can be turned off. I think Phases has to do it on his side.
  7. dautley

dautley VIP Member VIP Member

I just love links I "do not have permission to access"!:)
  8. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Sorry, one of the other staff members moved the thread to a private forum. It was posted in the lounge when i put the link here.
  9. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

The wording of the pop-up makes it look as though its an official AF app too.

[​IMG]
  10. Phases

Removed!
  11. neanders2

neanders2 Member

Where does one find this forum in Forum Runner? I did a search and didn't find it.
  12. Unforgiven

Go to Categories | Computers | Mobile phones and you'll find it on page 2. And yes, FR's search is useless. I would have expected typing in the forum name exactly would have found it.
  13. neanders2

neanders2 Member

Is is the android.com.pl? 'Polskie forum o systemie Android OS'

If not, then I don't see it.
  14. Unforgiven

No it is AndroidForums (no space) and used the sites logo.

[​IMG]
    NightAngel79 likes this.