Forwarding text messages using momentSupport

Last Updated:

1. gmoney5761

gmoney5761 Member This Topic's Starter

I upgraded to the samsung moment at the end of December and absolutely love the phone. I have been reading all the posts concerning battery issues and have the same problems myself. I have tried numerous tips and tricks that i have read on this forum to hopefully increase my battery life.

My post today is about how to forward a text message using the moment. I upgraded from an Samsung Instict and had no problem forwarding messages using the phone; however, I do not get the option to forward when i hit the menu key when looking at a text. Does anyone have any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. the_dingman

the_dingman Active Member

You have to touch and hold on the message you want to forward in the threaded view. Then it will give you the option to forward. It does not seem to add 'FWD' though...

PolicyWonk likes this.
  3. gmoney5761

gmoney5761 Member This Topic's Starter

thanks so much dingman, do you know if that works for messages with pics on them as well?

4. amorcito503

amorcito503 New Member

yea it does work for mssgs w/pics does anybody noe how to fwd messages w/pics n audio

5. kimmiepooh

kimmiepooh New Member

Anyone know how to foward to contacts without putting each one idividually? I dont like having to go through my ABC's just to foward messages to multiple people. I have never had any problems with other phones but this one.

6. amorcito503

amorcito503 New Member

just add watever contact (space) and type the first letter of the other contact and than a list of all the contacts that start with that letter will drop down,,,, u select watever contact u want n if u want to add another contact jus put a space n than the letter n so on..... i think theres alimit to the number of contacts u want to forward it to... but its still better than doin one at a time...

still want to know how to forward messages wit audio pic and text .....

7. unthinkable456

unthinkable456 New Member

im having an issue with texts with pics. dont know if anything can be done about it. whenever i recieve a message with a pic animation, it shows up as a still pic. however, if i look at the message on the sprint website, animation works fine. is there a setting that can fix this? or an app on the market that will allow me to view animations on my moment? help.....thanks in advance