Found 2 today at a Verizon Wireless storeGeneral

Last Updated:

1. sboyle

sboyle Member This Topic's Starter

I just so happened to walk into my local Verizon Wireless store today on my way home from work and what do you know, they had 2 Incredibles in stock. I bought both, one for me and one for the wife. She hasn't seen hers yet, she's out of town, but coming from an original Blackberry Storm, this thing is sick!!!!:D

Advertisement
  2. nickreich

nickreich Well-Known Member

Dude. I'm also coming from a storm. Listen to this one:

I ordered my Dinc today, lucky of you to find 2 in stock, maybe in-store returns? But anyway. When I bought my storm I spent only 2 minutes playing with it at the store before I got it. and this time around I wanted to make sure the phone was nothing less than stellar before I got it. So I spent about 40 minutes on it at the store today making sure I liked it and learning my way around the OS.

Decided to buy it. Right after I was done messing with the Dinc I had to pull some stuff up on my storm. Using my blackberry storm 1 immediately after playing with the Dinc was PHYSICALLY painful.

PHYSICALLY

3. sboyle

sboyle Member This Topic's Starter

No they are not returns, they were in unopened boxes. I asked about that, he said that they got 3 of them and no one was coming in asking about it, because they have been out for so long, and pushing delivery days out almost 3 weeks. I feel so lucky. Sorry about having to deal with the storm. I got the damn thing the day it came out, what a piece of junk.....