• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Found a use for the slide out keyboard today!

ocean1

Nov 6, 2009
Went to verizon to get the darn thing to wake up after calls and such. The rep said slide out the keyboard. What do you know that works! Knew that thing was good for something. sure isnt made to type on lol. As far as it going to sleep all the time they said thats normal to a point. Try a battery pull when it does it...... OMg I had flash backs of my Storm.. Im another beta tester woohoooooo

I have found in my experience that unless you are already certain that you need or want to EXCHANGE your phone, going to see a Verizon rep is the LAST place you want to seek advice about any phone in the "smartphone" category. Most Verizon reps know nothing about the usage of smartphones, and asking them will often lead you in wrong direction. Ask questions in places like here, where the people (some of them) actually know what they are talking about, at least more so than a VZW rep.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones