• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Found ROMs for the h324

ninjasinabag

Android Enthusiast
Jun 21, 2012
philadelphia, PA
Last edited:
Reactions: MattchuBlean
[Stupid question!] What if we flash the recovery they provided? o_O
If i still had my backup leon, id be more than happy to test it myself. Since this is my last one and i dont have a pc to reset in case of failure, i dont want to run the risk of ending up with a plastic prop. Yanno? Thats why id figure about asking here. Someone might have some insight.

Upvote 0
Well, i just so happen to have a rooted LG Leon, a PC, backup, AND the KDZ file.

So, if you would like, I'll test them out and share my results

If you can get it to boot without any real issue, ill see what i can do about porting it over for us. I wish i could get a hold on the dev for the usual good graces, but we can make due.

Upvote 0
I am on T-Mobile phone and tried to flash one of those ROMs because the recovery was the same one from the CyanogenMod thread but I got an binary error blah blah blah. Then I tried to restore my backup and it made my recovery flash on and off then I pulled out the battery booted into recovery that way and restored my back up all is good now

Upvote 0
http://www.phonetweakers.com/2016/03/all-about-lg-leon-stock-firmwares.html?m=1

There are a couple of ROMs and a kernel available on here. Problem is that it's a Leon from a different region. Would we be able to port any of the ROMs to the h345/ms345?

Do not flash anything seen here, it requires a different recovery and on top of that it will lead you Into a recovery loop.
Those roms are mediatek. I tried the optismartkernel. It flashed ok so it seemed no errors but nothing changed...false flash? Lol..... Ill try the recovery for those roms then try to flash a rom. Ill post results soon

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones