FOUND Software suite for Huawei androidsSupport

1. jcmurp

jcmurp Active Member

Called Huawei today, They sent me a link to there software suite for the Huawei androids. It is awesome. Lets you manage the phone USB or Wifi over your home wireless connection. If anyone is interested let me know and I will upload or however I need to do it.
    It lets you manage sync music contacts add contacts remove or install apps and allot more and no more window popups at all for the device. It loads all feature drivers for windows.
    AND lets you take screenshots (great for support)

Advertisement
    :
    Scur likes this.
  2. Scur

Scur Well-Known Member

Found it, didn't even know it existed, adding it to the downloads sticky, thnx for the info!

edit: Actually, I found the Huawei PC Suite. Different suite altogether.
    jcmurp likes this.
  3. jcmurp

jcmurp Active Member

Gmash and Scur like this.
  4. Scur

Scur Well-Known Member

5. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

The Huawei X5 and X6 guys have been using this for a long time. I guess I just figured it wasn't compatible with the Ascend or somebody would have brought it up by now lol. Thanks for sharing.
  6. Can0dope

Can0dope Well-Known Member

Does it work for Linux too? I guess I could try and see, but I've had some serious issues after installing Windoesn't stuff on my computer. So I'm a little hesitant to try...
  7. lriv

lriv Well-Known Member

LOL Someone did...

http://androidforums.com/2783903-post1499.html

I've been using it for a couple months myself.... Found it when i went searching for one of the Huawei guides...
    Gmash likes this.
  8. jcmurp

jcmurp Active Member

No it does not work with Linux according to support. Currently only supports windows xp,vista and 7
    Can0dope likes this.
  9. 12PKWILLUS

12PKWILLUS Well-Known Member

Anyone who uses CM7 have this running? I can't get it to install drivers to connect with the device. It does see the phone on the initial screen. It does sync with my wife's Ascend, running Froyo.

10. mendizabal

mendizabal New Member

i need sincronizar my huawei ascend m 860. I can not. please helpme

necesito sincronisar mi huawei ascend m 860 de preferencia en espa
  11. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

12. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

it happen to do anything with the OS itself? like update, restore, fix etc?
  13. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

Kuzco likes this.
  14. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Google translate! Ahaha
  15. jabe00

jabe00 Member

16. celmem

celmem Member

howdy, me again.

I've searched high and low so anyway - I don't have hours to spare so maybe someone can enlighten me:

For some reason Hi Suite or ActiveSync will connect my phone via USB to the PC even though my PC says it's connected. I can even manually "explore" it in file manager.

I've only had a smartphone for about a week and I'm starting to think that I should try something else.

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.
    Mark.
  17. Marikafaye

Marikafaye Member

Link no longer works ! Does anyone have this file where i can download it from them ?
  18. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

19. raifi07

raifi07 New Member

I think mobiledit is the best pc suite for hauwei phones as it comes with modem drivers for hauwei phones and very good features.