Four Menu button lights dont turn onSupport

Last Updated:

1. Qbfinest83

Qbfinest83 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I am having problems with my girls DINC. The four menu button light does not come on. Me and her both have the same phone. Both were asleep and when I wake both up mine lights up but on hers it doesnt. I am not sure if there is a setting or something that I am doing wrong. She is on stock froyo and I am using redemption rom 2.0.4 but I am not sure that has anything to do with it. Any ideas? is it a setting.

Oh yeah and it was dark when I tried to wake up both phones.

Advertisement
  2. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Might be a faulty ambient light sensor. Was it like this since you purchased your phone?

3. Qbfinest83

Qbfinest83 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Nope it was working fine. However I do have more detail about when it started. I seems that she was trying to put the phone on the dresser before bed and it slipped and fell in her cup of water. She said that phone was in water for about 3 secs and it was only the bottom third of the phone that was in water so the water is a little above the screen, but the trackball and buttons were in the water.

I check and everything works fine but the light. I had her turn the phone off for a couple of hours but she turned it back on to go to work. Not sure if I can take it in for repairs.