FoxFi Working on New Update?Support

1. Jonnay0808

Jonnay0808 Well-Known Member

Can anyone confirm that FoxFi still works on the newest update? Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
    BB2DROID likes this.
  2. BB2DROID

BB2DROID Well-Known Member

I have been using portable wifi hotspot, which has recently been disabled on recent upgrades. I saw your thread and installed FoxFi and I'm happy to say it works!
  3. kylebrown669

kylebrown669 Active Member

First off what device do you have? I posted this issues a few weeks ago about the ATT S4 and the WiFi hotspot does not work others are saying the Bluetooth still works but no one was been able to get the WiFi hotspot to work.
  4. BB2DROID

BB2DROID Well-Known Member

Sorry, it's a Verizon gs4.
  5. kylebrown669

kylebrown669 Active Member

Ya i believe they made the update work with the Verizon GS4 but no one else.
  6. TexasDroid

TexasDroid Active Member

I can confirm that FoxFi does indeed function correctly with my Verizon SCH-I545 running andriod 4.3, Jellybean :thumbup:
  7. 32SesameBU

32SesameBU New Member

Ditto this. Running Foxfi on VZW GS4 for about a month without issue. On stock 4.3 + latest firmware update.
  8. Luredale

Luredale New Member

I've seen quite a few reviews in the last couple days that the update has caused Foxfi to only work with USB and wifi fails. Check Playstore reviews on Foxfi and PDANET. I've delayed updating to 4.3 because of this and if I could figure out how to delete this download, I would. My last resort will be a factory reset but I'm not sure it'll erase the download.