• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FPse for android

Lannabulls

Sep 19, 2012
Asus transformer TF300 TG
Jelly Bean 4.1.1

Just installed the emulator, "FPse for android", it works fine. Install it to play some with my game pad for PS3, also my ps3 pad works great with usb and blethooth connection as well.
Cuase i have the gamepad i dont need the controls that appears on screen, how can i make them disapear?
I try to find info in internet they say to go in "setting>gamepad overlay>selec/deselect buttons". I desesect all commands however they still there. May i found wrong info, can you tell me please which setting allow me to make on screen controils disapear?
Thanks a lot!

Thank s a lot Rhone?
One more question, a silly one sorry no expereince!!!!! When i save game, saved files where they are stored?
I played with PS1 Games. Crash Bandicoot, i save the game, where are the save files?
There is a setting that allow me to move saved file where i want, let say to my external sd card?
Thanks

Upvote 0
So my rom, ".bin" files are stored on my external sd card, game saved file must be there too, thanks.

About hide on screen controlls, in menu setting i went to "Overlay gamepad -> Gamepad skin" i click "Disabled". It dont work, controls are still there. I clik "disabled" then i went in "setting>misc" and click "save config as default" it dont work, controls are still on screen, i made them really transparent by the transparency setting however i can not make them disapear, what i'm doing wrong? For sure i do something wrong!
Some suggestions please?
Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones