FREAKING annoyed...General

Last Updated:

1. SecretSexyNinja

SecretSexyNinja Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

SO i had the best buy preorder... turns out they cant do early upgrade at BB.. they can ONLY do the ne2. Why didn't i already know that?! soo my $100 best buy gift card was worthless and I had to get the phone for $300 from verizon w the $100 mail in rebate... very frustrating.

anyway, phone is amazing, i'll get over it. haha

Advertisement
  2. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Why didn't you buy it from verizon online? I paid $149 after my ne2 discount with free shipping. Theres a $30 promo code circulating the forum now, so that would bring the price down even more so. But you'd have to wait until 5/4 to get it as they are sold out now online.

3. SecretSexyNinja

i wasnt up for ne2 but i had a $100 BB giftcard a friend gave me last year. so i figured $199- my giftcard would put me at $99 for the phone. i called verizon and asked for an early bump to pay the $199 at BB and the lady was nice but like no, can't. sorry

4. ParinoidAndroid

ParinoidAndroid Member

Doesnt sound like that was BB fault.. maybe im missing something

5. SecretSexyNinja

haha, troll much? did I ever ONCE say in my post it was BBs fault? No. I didn't. I was just venting my own frustration at missing that, after spending a few weeks debating how I was going to buy it, that's all.

I coulda just pre ordered online AND gotten it a day early haha. Such is life!

6. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

that does suck. but it sounds like you've learned a valuable lesson for the future! lol

7. SecretSexyNinja

yeah i definitely have and now i know :) always stick w the interwebz! It's always the best :D