freaking later to cricket...General

1. exdous

exdous Member

Guys, I've had it with Cricket. Can't take their lies anymore. My precious Mercury was ruined by their stupid @$$ Muve Music update. I bought the HTC ONEs today. As of Thursday Ill no longer be a Cricket/Mercury user.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Sorry to lose you, but enjoy your new phone. The One S is super nice, I like it better than the One X, but I will never buy a phone without a removable battery.
  3. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

PS- it would be nice if somebody from Cricket would read this and realize they are alienating their customers by trying to force their asinine Muve music service down peoples throats. Nobody wants your crappy service!!!
  4. gixxer_751

gixxer_751 Well-Known Member

+1.. i agree.... muve music doesnt make sence on these phones... ill stick to torrenting my music via wi-fi...
  5. exdous

exdous Member

their muve update killed my mercury. i loved it prior to these updates... and i know what you mean about the battery. the thing that gets me about my new phone is that there is no memory card slot. i have 16g internal memory. that is it.

on a lighter note, i went into the corporate cricket store in springfield oregon today to get my account number, so i could port my number to my new phone. the lady asked why i was leaving and i told them that their muve music updates killed my mercury and i got tired of having a phone that only worked at about 35%. her response? we are coming out with an iphone tomorrow. M-yeah? you give me a free one to keep me? H-no, you would have to buy it at full price and i could give you a free month of service. M-so i have to buy a new 499 phone? and you will give me a month of free service? so you want me to spend 500 more AND have slower data service? no thank you. have a good day....
  6. rodawg71

rodawg71 Well-Known Member

Sorry to see ya go... Read ALOT about how people have been having issues with the Merc since the FIRST update let alone this recent goat rope. I won't even start in on Crickets CS... :rolleyes:
  7. the258

the258 Well-Known Member

How did it kill your merc?
    please define for me.
  8. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Don't see why he couldn't have flashed the modded stock ROM, anyway.
  9. rodawg71

rodawg71 Well-Known Member

Didn't his Merc meet an untimely death? :confused: