Free 50 GB of cloud storage on box.com for life

1. 13ilgal

13ilgal Well-Known Member

For a limited time (and I don't know when the offer expires...the web page doesn't say) you can register for an account with box.com for 50 GB of free cloud storage for life.

Here's the link if anyone is interested in supplementing or having an alternative to dropbox:

https://www.box.com/signup/o/dell_50gb_give_get

Edit: I believe you have to register through this page in order to get the full 50 GB. (Box regularly offers 5 GB)

I read this over at androidauthority. Here is a link to the original article.

Advertisement
    :
    silentwitness and SUroot like this.
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Did you try it?

3. 13ilgal

msndrstood and SUroot like this.
  4. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

I've signed up. Not sure if I'll use it, but I'm using Dropbox right now and one day, that 50GB I have there is gonna go.
  5. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

Nice to see lots of free storage around.
  6. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Nice that its for life!

What I like about Dropbox on the S3 is that it can be set to automatically upload photos. Can this be done with Box?
  7. 13ilgal

I have that feature with my Dropbox account but I don't remember how I set it up. If you can remind me, I can check if Box will support it as well.

I didn't see anything of that nature in the initial pass through the Settings, but I can look again if you can point me in the right direction.

Edit: Looks like it is not native, but there is a Play Store app that will take care of this for you, once the Box account is installed and set up.

blenky likes this.
  8. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Thanks for that. The sync app for Box is a paid app so I'll wait until my Dropbox account is no longer free!
  9. 13ilgal

Not sure how long the Box offer will be around - snag it while it's free & use it later... :)

10. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Oh I have signed up for Box already! Nice to have when Dropbox freebie runs out next year.