[FREE APP] Tappir - TV Episode Guide/Calendar

1. Tappir

Tappir Member

For Android 2.1 and above devices with a touch screen of any size.
    It's 100% free/ad-supported. It uses a web service, and a (free) web app is also available at Tappir.com which you can also use your account with.

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More screenshots/info (blog post)

Download

Market Link (more info here too)

QR Code:

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. Tappir

Tappir Member

Update - 1.1.3:
    Added some new features to gain insight into what the rest of the community is watching when adding shows. Also has two new categories: 1) for new shows on the air, 2) popular shows which have a returning series about to air (along with season premiere date/times).

[​IMG]
  3. Tappir

Tappir Member

Update - 1.1.6:
    Twitter Integration

[​IMG]
  4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

OK, pretty cool app and idea. A more "tablet friendly" app would be appreciated though :)
  5. Tappir

Tappir Member

I agree the single-column layout does a disservice to the screen size of tablets and looks pretty awkward. However, I can't see there being a tablet-friendly version in the near-term due to a variety of reasons, including lack of tablet to test on (emulator is slow), comparatively small number of tablet vs phone users, upcoming ice cream sandwich which may have major api changes, lack of multi-column list view (would have to hack one together myself), still in very early growth phase, etc. It's still something on my to-do list though :)