• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE][APP] You WILL NOT believe the facts on this app!

Dragod

Oct 4, 2013
So I've been coding for a few months now. A bit of games, a few apps. Nothing special, but nothing too shabby either considering it's all part of the learning curve. But recently, I had a desire. An ambition. I wanted to up my game. Bring it to the next level. So what did I do? I spent a month making the best app I ever could. A month may not seem like a lot of time to a lot of people here, but when it's your holiday and you are coding non-stop (and by that I MEAN non-stop) the month can get a whole lot harder and longer.
With that said, guys, here is the product of this hard work. For a rookie developer I'm somewhat proud of it, but I am still looking for the cold hard truth. I know this subreddit is great for that, so I want you guys to tell me absolutely what you think!
10606489_1550501891845543_4909366525911601987_n.png

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragod.didyouknow

Damn, I think it's because the traditional drag-and-drop stuff required 4.0 or higher.
I tried to find the method of doing drag-and-drop without the android libraries, but on a glance, it looked complex.
Now that you think about it though... I could spend some time trying to get my head around it now that my app is done and implement a compatible version!

Upvote 0
Damn, I think it's because the traditional drag-and-drop stuff required 4.0 or higher.
I tried to find the method of doing drag-and-drop without the android libraries, but on a glance, it looked complex.
Now that you think about it though... I could spend some time trying to get my head around it now that my app is done and implement a compatible version!

I don't think it is that as it shows compatible with my Nexus 7's.:dontknow:

Upvote 0
Hey guys I've just released my first arcade skill based game, called Speed Tapper. I decided to go in a completely new direction from my last app, and brought something new to the table:
10497037_1518842788333821_8296115118888915734_o.png

Slogan: Are YOU a speed tapper?
Your goal is to tap tiles before they turn too dark and see how many you can tap without losing. This leads to an intense and enjoyable experience if you are competitive, or a chilled out and relaxed one if you need some distraction after a long day. You can compete against friends and relatives, or submit your scores to become No. 1 of the world! (This current time is the best possible time to go for number one, as not many people have submitted scores)

So, give it a try, it's free, so where can you go wrong?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragod.tiletoucherprotosecond

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones