1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Free flip cover!

1. hYpHyPuRpLe

hYpHyPuRpLe Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    r0bling and Nehemiah like this.
  2. LuvArabians

LuvArabians Active Member

Thank you!
  3. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

I keep getting page not found errors when I click link on phandroid article
  4. hYpHyPuRpLe

hYpHyPuRpLe Well-Known Member

Just go to the Samsung Mobile USA page on Facebook and they'll have a link for you there
  5. roehunter1

roehunter1 Member

Promotion has run out ...
  6. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

US only!
  7. funkylogik

And i wouldnt be seen in orange lol it has certain conotations in my city plus would look fugly on my black phone :beer:
  8. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member

I love how the small print says the promotion goes till Feb 11th yet they are "sold out" before the end of the 1st day. What did they give away 10 flip covers? Thanks for nothing Samsung!

Actually, they gave away 12,100. Dang Facebook trolls grabbing up everything!

9. manesag

manesag Well-Known Member

I got mine but its pink
    Those nfc tags may be useful though
  10. tensazan

tensazan Well-Known Member

I ended up getting the orange case. The tags are very helpful when it comes to switching to night time mode and everything
  11. Noney82

Noney82 Member

typical
  12. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Well-Known Member

i guess its sold out..but i just got a coupon code to get %50 off any samsung accessory..which i find much better than those loud flip covers
  13. andrejhoward

andrejhoward Active Member

For anyone wondering the flip cover is really thin but doesn't give much protection and taking pictures can be a little strange. I ended up trading mine out for something a little thicker, I was too worried about the drop.

Not worth the cost unless they are still free.
  14. TadeoNYC

TadeoNYC Well-Known Member

Did those who were successful in getting flip covers and tectiles receive a confirmation email for the "care package"? I just used the coupon code to buy the charger and battery combo and noticed I had never received a confirmation for the free gifts. If I'm not getting it I'll be support annoyed,I even got the blue flip cover.
  15. TadeoNYC

[​IMG]

I was having my doubts about getting this. And the flip cover is fairly fugly, but the tectiles will definitely come in useful.[​IMG]
  16. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

Looks ok. I still have not received mine yet. I never got a confirmation email. I do remember when ordering it it said that it would take about six to eight weeks before I received it.
  17. TadeoNYC

I never got a single email except the first one with the link to register to get the package. I registered around 6pm on Dec 28 and the package only had to travel from Jersey to New York, if that helps people get a sense of when they may get theirs.
  18. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

Got mine today. Wow, that orange is ugly!
  19. BHalbrooks

BHalbrooks Well-Known Member

All I wanted was the Tiles, and and at the very least the 50% off code.. Never got neither, and I was magically online at the right time and did everything like 10 minutes after being announced.
  20. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

I will be getting the green one. I wanted the blue one but it was gone. I almost went with orange one. I don't think the green one will look any better than the orange. lol
  21. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

The Tiles is the main thing I wanted.
  22. funkylogik

I say spraypaint them. Give em the urban look.
    Ps has anyone seen a camoflage coloured case (not flip) i WANT one
  23. TadeoNYC

Don't throw out the big welcome card! The tectile on it is writable, it is exactly the same as the other five.

The TecTile app is lackluster. NFC task launcher has many more options, even Samsung specific ones like power saving mode that the tectiles app does not have. I'm going to use one together with llama to try and make a really low battery drain mode. Llama can trigger events from detecting a nfc, it doesn't actually read anything from the card, similar to NFC retag
  24. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

Finally got my lime green case on Friday. It looks strange on a blue phone, but it works. I don't plan on using it. But I am thinking of getting a blue flip cover now.