Free Galaxy Nexus!General

1. njKeever

njKeever Well-Known Member

I'll keep it short because I'm having too much fun with my new Galaxy Nexus. My Revo was having problems so I called Verizon yesterday to get it replaced (under warranty). They didn't have any Revos in the warehouse so she asked me what phone I wanted. I told her I wanted a Galaxy Nexus. She said it probably wouldn't be accepted because it is so much newer and more expensive than the Revo, but she went ahead and submitted it. 12 hours later FedEx shows up with my new (refurbished) Galaxy Nexus!

I've already got it unlocked, rooted, flashed, and overclocked. The dev community is amazing on this phone, and the Gummy Rom is amazing. I highly recommend this phone if you get the chance.

On a side note, my issue with the Revo was that it wasn't charging correctly. I thought it was a battery issue so I warrantied the battery and ordered a pair of extended batteries from eBay. Since that wasn't the issue and I no longer have a Revo, if anyone wants to buy any of my two stock batteries or [​IMG]two extended batteries with door, PM me.

Advertisement
    :