1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

[Free Game Beta] Ninja's Treasures - Physics based puzzle (updated to ver 2.0)

1. otosama

otosama Member

Advertisement
  2. Joe Staff

Joe Staff Member

Commented and rated,
  3. otosama

otosama Member

Hi there, thanks for your comment ^^
    More stars obtained by using less ropes, this is mentioned in "how to play".
    I will find a way to describe this clearer in the next update!
  4. Joe Staff

Joe Staff Member

Revised my comment. Good Game!
    otosama likes this.
  5. otosama

otosama Member

Thanks again for the comment!
    It seems that most people did not notice the "How to play" button at the title screen, I'll do about it.
  6. Lennatron

Lennatron Well-Known Member

Hi, I liked your game, it really got me to think. I also did not notice the How To Play button at first but I am also using a 7" tablet.
    otosama likes this.
  7. raminjpr

raminjpr New Member

It's time to use your brain guys...this game is good, the levels are progressing with increase in toughness, the construction of game looks simple and good, No lag at any point, loved the little animation works....

Tips to the developer:
    1.) back ground could have been little bright than having castle appearance,
    2.) The music of the game can be made better and little louder
    3.) The in-game help button will be good i.e. if a player is stuck in a level for hours and fed up with the failures, this game help can provide him with the next move tip....restrict it to maximum of 2 uses per game.
    4.) The Button in main screen appears to be blurred, so try to have clear button...

First of all, I've enjoyed your game to maximum and wish this game deserves to be in good place, with just some slight changes. I will support your great work...keep rocking...

TESTED DEVICE: Motorola Xoom (10.1 inch tablet)
    VERSION: Android 4.0.3
    otosama likes this.
  8. raminjpr

raminjpr New Member

It's time to use your brain guys...this game is good, the levels are progressing with increase in toughness, the construction of game looks simple and good, No lag at any point, loved the little animation works....

Tips to the developer:
    1.) back ground could have been little bright than having castle appearance,
    2.) The music of the game can be made better and little louder
    3.) The in-game help button will be good i.e. if a player is stuck in a level for hours and fed up with the failures, this game help can provide him with the next move tip....restrict it to maximum of 2 uses per game.
    4.) The Button in main screen appears to be blurred, so try to have clear button...

First of all, I've enjoyed your game to maximum and wish this game deserves to be in good place, with just some slight changes. I will support your great work...keep rocking...

TESTED DEVICE: Motorola Xoom (10.1 inch tablet)
    VERSION: Android 4.0.3
    otosama likes this.
  9. otosama

otosama Member

Thanks for the comments guys, they are very helpful, I'll do my best polishing the game!
  10. otosama

otosama Member

version updated
  11. otosama

otosama Member

Hello guys, I'm proud to announce that the game is completed and it will be released in December! I also added a trailer on the first post, it'll be great if you can just have look, and again thanks for every feedback of yours!