• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE] [GAME] Crazy Ball

MoArt

Lurker
Jul 31, 2015
Hi folks,

i'd like to introduce my game i've published right away in the Google Play Store

Crazy Ball
prgrvCzjj_1sgqCPxnlLSZh398Ew65jeS9fdjoyG6z710ap7UKi-yyXD8KelmOm7Ig=w300

In Crazy Ball you're going to take the control of the lighted sphere crazy ball and gonna steer him through various levels which are filled with plasma you have to collect, obstacles to overcome, portals to switch your position and funny jumping pads

V5xAvmBEuQ1rLoTfiKKmmEki3pOtSPYw0BiDRo_oY4BdVdld1KBcFa3ZrFQQm8XBUg=h900

Your goal is to collect all the green plasma cubes and then find the finish within the level as fast as you can because the time is working against you. The longer you take the less points you earn :)

rT5NQvOPTVadgVA4cS4UJw-dpn-Seornga1qzbSgRB0FmCWu8PaZYmvzO7orfAeWvDQ=h900

Each level is rated with it's own high score. The game stores your top score you've reached so you can try to beat your own best over and over again.

The current release has 24 hand made level that will bring some fun to your device.

I've made the game all by myself so i'd appreciate some of you to give it a try and tell me what you think, what you dislike and which things may be improved.

You can find it in the google play store at the link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.developair.BallProject

EDIT:
I've created a video for it!

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
MoArt

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones