1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

[FREE GAME] Kyranoid Attack Lite

1. Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
  2. After your first ship gets tragically obliterated, the game gives you a three second burst of "Plasma Shield" to help you re-establish yourself. This shield can literally bat away the Kyranoid attack ships, giving you precious moments to pick up the next power cell and start building your ship back up to a state of awesome firepower!

Beware though... once the Plasma Shield starts flashing fast you have just moments before it powers off.
  3. The new version uses continuous rolling calibration to deliver a smoother ride on phones that may have other things going on.
  4. The UberBoss has become more despicable than ever in version 1.09 released today! As well a head transplant (with fangs), he now sports an upgraded weapon and better smoke effects. Good luck fellow gamers! I have to take this guy on fairly regularly while trying out new features, and I have to say I think he's out to get me.

[​IMG]
  5. With three free levels, new enemies and an alarming new boss, the new revamped and extended version of Kyranoid Attack will challenge and entertain you.

At this moment, one person in the world has completed level 2, and nobody has completed level 3... could you be the first? I'm really not sure if it is possible!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]