1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

[FREE GAME] Rhythm Sheep Free

1. kerpo

kerpo Active Member

Hello!

I just published my second Android game called Rhythm Sheep Free. You can test and train your rhythmic skills and memory with this game. The idea is to guide the sheep to the greener fields by tapping the rhythm you hear as accurately as you can. The closer you hit a beat, the more points you score. A black sheep appears if you are too off the beat.

There are 100 increasingly difficult levels. The first levels are easy, but at the end the difficulty and length of the rhythms will really push your musical skills to the limit, as well as memory.

Here is the link to the game: https://market.android.com/details?id=turskagames.rhythmsheep.free

Please try it out and any feedback is appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. kerpo

kerpo Active Member

Got the rhythm? Now you can test it with Rhythm Sheep Free and compete with friends.

I just updated the game by adding OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements, organized levels into packages with themes and improved the user interface. Please try it out, I hope you like it!

Here is the link to the game: https://market.android.com/details?id=turskagames.rhythmsheep.free
  3. kerpo

kerpo Active Member

4. kerpo

kerpo Active Member

5. kerpo

kerpo Active Member

Check out the newly published Rhythm Sheep Hall of Fame. If you think you can beat the current top scores, submit your results and let the world know how accurate you are!
  6. 7floorgame

7floorgame Member

The art seems so cute.
  7. kerpo

kerpo Active Member

8. kerpo

kerpo Active Member

There has been some requests for seeing the levels in musical notation. Therefore I decided to publish them here: Rhythm Sheep Levels

This way you can use the musical notation to help solve the levels or decide not to use them if you want to test your aural rhythm skills and memorization.
  9. kerpo

kerpo Active Member