• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free gameloft hd golf game...limited time only

OP, please clarify your instructions. Should we expect to see a "100% free" app or a "100% HD" app or both? I only got a "100% HD" app and when I run it, I get to a screen that says the golf game is free but when I click through the link, the screen no longer indicates free but rather $4.99. I tried rebooting the phone and now I see no sign of a free game no matter what I do (running "100% HD" app or going direct to gameloft.com).

Upvote 0
OP, please clarify your instructions. Should we expect to see a "100% free" app or a "100% HD" app or both? I only got a "100% HD" app and when I run it, I get to a screen that says the golf game is free but when I click through the link, the screen no longer indicates free but rather $4.99. I tried rebooting the phone and now I see no sign of a free game no matter what I do (running "100% HD" app or going direct to gameloft.com).

go to the website, click on Get It Now for the golf game. Download the 100% HD apk, and install it. Go to your apps, open the 100% app, which will take you back to an "authorized" gameloft site. Click on Get It Now again, and it will download the apk for the game. Install the game apk, then you are free to uninstall the 100% app. Once you open the game, you will have to download the 157MB game file to the SD card.

Upvote 0
go to the website, click on Get It Now for the golf game. Download the 100% HD apk, and install it. Go to your apps, open the 100% app, which will take you back to an "authorized" gameloft site. Click on Get It Now again, and it will download the apk for the game. Install the game apk, then you are free to uninstall the 100% app. Once you open the game, you will have to download the 157MB game file to the SD card.

i used stock browser exclusively and this did not work for me. when i used the app to revisit the site and click the seemingly free golf game, it takes me to a page that wants to charge me $4.99 for the golf game. no download of apk like you describe.

Upvote 0
You must go to gameloft.com using the stock browser only. not any other browser. unselect any default browsers you got. It will download some random 100% HD Games app first then click that app. Click the golf thing again and it should install the free apk file. done. uninstall the 100% HD Games app afterwards if ya like.
Nothing loads on that page but "best sellers"

Upvote 0
I see buy it now, not get it now

So I'm going to call

are you launching the app after download or using the browser to get back to gameloft after install?

What I did:
-go to gameloft.com
-install "100% hd app" whatever it was called.
-launch browser and go to gameloft (skip this step...I did it, it didn't work)
-launch shortcut app...saw free game.

Why can't this be reinstalled after a hard reset? That sucks.

Upvote 0
Dang...promo is over.

1r46mt.png

Upvote 0
are you launching the app after download or using the browser to get back to gameloft after install?

What I did:
-go to gameloft.com
-install "100% hd app" whatever it was called.
-launch browser and go to gameloft (skip this step...I did it, it didn't work)
-launch shortcut app...saw free game.

Why can't this be reinstalled after a hard reset? That sucks.

A lot of us did this too and got the option to Buy it instead.... And yes, it was before the offer expired.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones