FREE internet through tmobile t-zone works on behold 2

1. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Alright whats up people I was recently searching through and through for a way to get mobile internet without paying that ridiculous android price so as I was searching I stumbled across a regular behold forum at Samsung Behold Forum - New Proxy (TMobileX (Free Internet!)) - UPDATE: Analysis 01.07.10 -> 1500 Users because someone said free internet for it and I gave it a run to see if it would work with our behold 2 and surely enough it does.

Instructions on how to use proxy:
    Open up the (default) browser on your Samsung Behold.
    Type in the following address into the : tmo-x.co.cc/tmobilex/
    Type in the address you want to visit in the form on the page and select whether or not you want to use my HTML trick (free; allows you to see sites in full HTML not 'WAP-stripped').
    Hit 'Go'!

It works :)

Advertisement
  2. SoulCreator

SoulCreator Well-Known Member

You know I've been searching for something like this for a long time, I never bothered with the data plan myself, as it's way too expensive considering at least 90% of my days I've got access to wifi... But anyway I tried the link and it works! Thanks!
  3. rkhalil2009

rkhalil2009 New Member

dude your paying your not using it for free and thats not a html hack behold 2 has full html support from the gat go
  4. bukhsyed

bukhsyed Member

It is for Behold (not behold 2) thats the html hack. and beside it does work i tried it for about 3 hours going to different website and it worked fine. sometimes i did get error but mostly it was working. about free stuff i am not really sure i am waiting for it to show on my bill (online bill) you can look at that too to make sure whats going on. anyways it was a really good find and thanks a lot for sharing it, and yes one more thing on the 3rd page someone asked if it is free and the answer was yes it is. so i am still 50 50 until the bill comes out.
    :D

Dude thanks great work
  5. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Thank you, and yeah I will be sure to check and make sure but as far as I know it's free.

Edit:

so far so free :D
  6. Notahotshot

Notahotshot Well-Known Member

Use the T-mobile My Account app to check your account status. Pull it up and check your minutes and billing info before and after you use this method.

If you are browsing the web you are using data minutes. Just getting to the web page to type in any info is using data minutes.
  7. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

That's TeleNubby's hack and yes it's free even though it was designed to work with the original Behold.
  8. Notahotshot

Notahotshot Well-Known Member

When you say it's free do you mean using the proxy hack is free or that it somehow tricks tmob into thinking your browser and therefore your phone is not connected to the web so they don't charge you for using data?
  9. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Well I never got charged extra for using the proxy or the data so its definitely free.