Free Micro SD Memory Card @ Verizon Store with Accessory PurchaseGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok well last week before getting the incredible i had 2 extra micro sd cards laying around. Today i have 4. Of course i got the free 2gb sd card with the phone, its still in the package. And today when i went to the verizon store to buy a car charger and the red and black gradient case they gave me a 4gb micro sd for free! So now i have 2 extra micro sd's that i didn't have last week. Not too bad.

So for those who didn't know i guess verizon has a deal going on now where if you buy a car charger and case you get a free 4gb micro sd memory card. I"m not sure how much they retail for but its got to be at least worth $10-15. The case and the charger came to $50 + change. Just a heads up for those that need these accessories.

Advertisement
  2. russell5

russell5 Well-Known Member

i went to the store to buy that case and they guy told me i could get 20% off two acc didn't say free card though. cool

3. johnnymoniker

johnnymoniker New Member

Thanks for the info! I got my Incredible delivered 4/29, came w/2GB micro sd. Very cool. Also, on the checkout screen I paused for a few minutes and suddenly a window popped up saying not to leave, here's a coupon code (SMART30) for $30 off! Paid most of the activation fee, at least! Now shopping for other accessories -- like a higher capacity battery (won't buy Seidio), maybe a protective case, car charger. This is the most amazing phone I've ever had.