free minutes

Last Updated:

1. joeman

joeman New Member This Topic's Starter

:p I love the idea of not being charged minutes on my incredible. I installed PDANET. It works great. I then plugged a Majicjack into the computer. It was just as clear as if it was plugged into the desktop on the house internet. Thus free phone usage (other than cost of a majic jack). I admit, its not too portable, but I can see someone coming up with a phone that you can plug into your incredible that uses the internet of the incredible for volpe. Right now, If you try and use your skype feature on your phone to call a landlines, it warns you that you will be charged air time minutes. My little method bypassed it beautifully.

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

uh... this is the introduction forums? Really, no one but the mods and the guides generally see this stuff. I was trying to figure out your angle, because you kind of started as if you were in the middle of a conversation, which I found somewhat strange.

In any event, welcome. It's always a good idea for new folks to read the rules, which I have linked in my signature.