• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Free offers expired?

El Presidente

Beware The Milky Pirate!
Jan 3, 2011
Scotland
I picked up the handset on launch day, having pre ordered so I got the 6 free movies and additional content (games etc).

I've just tried to download Django Unchained to watch at work tonight, but the download buttons are greyed out. It's telling me I've already purchased the item and when I check my Sony Entertainment account, it's listed as a purchase, it just won't download.

The only content I can download is Spiderman, Superbad and Elysium.

Any one else having issues?

I picked up the handset on launch day, having pre ordered so I got the 6 free movies and additional content (games etc).

I've just tried to download Django Unchained to watch at work tonight, but the download buttons are greyed out. It's telling me I've already purchased the item and when I check my Sony Entertainment account, it's listed as a purchase, it just won't download.

The only content I can download is Spiderman, Superbad and Elysium.

Any one else having issues?

I had previously downloaded Django Unchained so can't help you there but I looked in the movies app and the other movies including Elysium are all still available for download.

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones