• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free phones with new activation 8/29-9/1

Free Boost Mobile phones at select dealers with new activation, starting August 29 to September 1.

Free Boost Mobile phones with new activation, starting August 29 to September 1 - Prepaid Mobile Phone Reviews

Boost Mobile | Facebook

Hurry you can still get an iPhone or is it a Prevail;) I can never tell them apart, before Apple :evil::puke: gets an import ban :banghead::banghead::banghead:

"...independent Boost Mobile retailers, where users can get free Boost Mobile phones with new activation. The phones included are the Samsung Galaxy Prevail, the BlackBerry Curve 8530, the LG Rumor Reflex, the Kyocera Innuendo and the Motorola Theory...."

Reactions: kolosus
Is that the catch? I thought the catch was finding someone who is doing the promotion!

I've called every dealer around this place (08865), none of the mom and pop dealers are doing it and Radioshack says that it is probably through the web only, Best Buy never heard of this. This might be a wild goose chase!

OR it might only be in New Orleans. In that case the catch is finding a place that's open! :mad: :thinking: :(

EDIT: After looking over the link and taking a close look at the flier that they have on that site I think I may know what the problem is. It is not a promotion being done by Boost. It is a promotion being done by a particular dealer/dealers. So if you do not live in the area you're not in luck.

Reactions: Capowan
Upvote 0
EDIT: After looking over the link and taking a close look at the flier that they have on that site I think I may know what the problem is. It is not a promotion being done by Boost. It is a promotion being done by a particular dealer/dealers. So if you do not live in the area you're not in luck.

Sorry for the wild goose chase. I should have looked at the information closer:(

I was not planning on using the promotion, but I wanted to share the information with others. It looks like it might just be select HyperlinkUSA dealers on the east coast. I apologize for wasting anyone's time.

Thanks for noticing the details Kolosus.

Edit: Strange I see the promotion on the boost facebook page:
Boost Mobile | Facebook

But I have not been able to find a dealer doing the promotion either.:(

Upvote 0
I went to the FB page and they linked me to a page where you can put your zip into it and it'll spit out a bunch of stores. But I think the link is for all Boost stores because the ones that I'm calling are not participating in tho promo. I'm still trying though.

Capowan I still love you. The information might not be able to help me but it is still good. The promo is working its just a matter of finding someone who is participating. I'm not going to give up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones