• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE]Pocket Tales

Boybu

Lurker
Jan 12, 2015
FUSING BATTLE AND FARMING GAMEPLAY

What do you think of Pocket Tales? I will make this a very brief review:

I like the idea of combining the basic aspect of COC and Farmville into one game. Graphics is cute. I can pretty much say that so far, the gameplay is captivating. I had been playing this game for more than a few hours now since downloading. It is quite an interesting game due to the fact that you won’t run out of things to do. Tips and guidelines are really helpful especially on the initial part of the game. You won’t get lost while leveling up. Of course as with any other mobile games, buildings and certain tasks need some time to complete, although you can speed up the process by using premium items such as pearls.

If you have tried this game and wants to share your interests or tips for it, please comment, it would be appreciated.

I will also include the download link of the game in googleplay just in case you thought of trying it out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wemade.PocketTales&hl=en

Some screenies for you guys ;)
Tuuuha8.jpg

LFyJaLR.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones