(free) Stealth Guards Screen Protector (review)Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Jimmykimchi

Jimmykimchi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guy's, so I finally got my "free" screen protector from Stealth Guard/. After what? 2 weeks or 3 weeks, it finally came! So i decided to write a review about it.

So after 2-3 weeks, i finally decided that the screen protector were not gonna come, so i put a zagg invisible shield on my beautiful Samsung Vibrant. I came home the other day to see an envelope, i open it up, and in my head i was thinking "What the !@#$, this better not be my stealth guard..." And sure enough, it was. $4.50 shipping and handling for a .45 cent postal stamp ?!

I was not gonna take off my invisible shield for the stealth guard . So what i did is i got my friend with the Samsung moment, come over and bring one of his "toys" over so we could test out the screen guard.

I put the back side of the stealth guard on the back of his samsung moment, even tho it didnt fit perfectly, i managed to cover the whole back of the moment.

Here's a picture of everything
    [​IMG]
    You see that fat Knife? It's an alabama slammer . We put the Stealth guard to the test against the Alabama Slammer.
    [​IMG]
    We did a couple of cuts with the knife
    [​IMG] and here's the outcome!

So overall, after we took off the screen protector after all the cuts. I concluded that the screen protector's were pretty ok . It did it's job by protecting the phone. But the overall service i got from Stealth Guard is what ticked me off. I bought the Guards, and i didn't receive them till 3-4 weeks later. I get my guards in an envelope . The screen protector were hard as hell to peel off. But the Stealth Guards protecting the phone!

A crappy review, but i did it for kicks and giggles !

Advertisement
  2. melll

melll Well-Known Member

This is what I've been waiting for ever since you bought them :D

Man, glad you got them, since you know, I thought you were gonna get ripped!

Those FREE protectors came in handy afterall!

3. Jimmykimchi

hahah . yeaaa i thought i got ripped too!
    But all in all . I'm happy i got to test those protectors with a fat ass knife ! LOL

4. TuesdayClub

TuesdayClub Well-Known Member

Nothing like a lil destruction to make life worth living. :D

5. Jimmykimchi

yesssir :)