• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE THEME]Locker Master-with DIY picture available & IOS 7 Pattern and Pin on your Android phones

New code theme is published. You can customize your own unlock code with this cool theme easily~
Comparing with the previous code lock, which theme are you prefer?
attachment.php

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qigame.lock.global.ironman

Upvote 0
i have already sent u a feedback about this but nothing happened. as a previous user also mentioned u can bypass the lock by swiping up from the home button and u get to google now and then the notification bar is unlocked so u can also uninstall the app from there. Also facebook messenger message popups can be accessed without unlocking. Refer to CM security remote device lock that's how ur lock should be. it blocks the home,back and the other soft buttons. apart from this the app is just awesome. :) extra features u can add is taking a picture if entered code is wrong three times and the option to disable repeated passcode entering when u access a notification or sidebar app. Thaks in advance. :) Please reply

Upvote 0
i have already sent u a feedback about this but nothing happened. as a previous user also mentioned u can bypass the lock by swiping up from the home button and u get to google now and then the notification bar is unlocked so u can also uninstall the app from there. Also facebook messenger message popups can be accessed without unlocking. Refer to CM security remote device lock that's how ur lock should be. it blocks the home,back and the other soft buttons. apart from this the app is just awesome. :) extra features u can add is taking a picture if entered code is wrong three times and the option to disable repeated passcode entering when u access a notification or sidebar app. Thaks in advance. :) Please reply

Thank you for your feedback, we got some feedback about the home key problem and We checked it in various phones. when we finished the Home Key setting, the home key couldn't pass the locker screen anymore.
So may I know your setting of locker master? did you choose locker master as your default launcher in step 1?
if you did, could you tell me your phone model and the version of locker master?

And you can pass locker screen by notification, actually, user only allowed to enter one shortcut or one message, after that all motivations such as entering other apps or launcher will be regarded as 'invasion', then the locker will starts. and it will take 1-3 seconds.

You may set a pin/pattern in the settings of Locker Master. Then anyone who want to go through sidebar must enter pin/pattern first.

if you still have problem, Could you please provide detail information(phone, android version, locker master version) or screenshot (your setting of locker master, etc) about your problem to lockermaster@msset.com? It will help us to check your problem, and we really hope that we can solve the problem for users. and sorry for the trouble, looking forward to your reply.

Upvote 0
Advanced Mobile Care (AMC Security) with a new Antivirus Engine, which has won The AV-TEST AWARD FOR BEST PROTECTION 2013 on Android operating system , is designed to secure Mobiles against viruses, malware, spyware, malicious URLs, phishing sites, phone loss, etc. and even against unwanted call & SMS. It also offers better performance with features like task killer, battery saver, game speeder, app manager, cloud backup, privacy locker and advisor.

Now locker master cooperate with AMC to release a new theme~
simply style~have a try~ :)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iobit.mobilecare&referrer=utm_source%3DLocker%2520Master

amc.png

%25E5%2585%2585%25E7%2594%25B5.gif
%25E4%25BF%25A1%25E6%2581%25AF%25E6%258F%2590%25E9%2586%2592.gif

Upvote 0
Thank you for your feedback, we got some feedback about the home key problem and We checked it in various phones. when we finished the Home Key setting, the home key couldn't pass the locker screen anymore.
So may I know your setting of locker master? did you choose locker master as your default launcher in step 1?
if you did, could you tell me your phone model and the version of locker master?

And you can pass locker screen by notification, actually, user only allowed to enter one shortcut or one message, after that all motivations such as entering other apps or launcher will be regarded as 'invasion', then the locker will starts. and it will take 1-3 seconds.

You may set a pin/pattern in the settings of Locker Master. Then anyone who want to go through sidebar must enter pin/pattern first.

if you still have problem, Could you please provide detail information(phone, android version, locker master version) or screenshot (your setting of locker master, etc) about your problem to lockermaster@msset.com? It will help us to check your problem, and we really hope that we can solve the problem for users. and sorry for the trouble, looking forward to your reply.

I am not talking about bypassing the lock screen by pressing the home button. My (moto g) has soft key buttons. Swiping up from the home button opens Google now and this happens even when the screen is locked by locker master. Similarly, Facebook messenger app has popup notifications which can be accessed without the pattern. You have to install the app to see what I am talking about. I have set locker master as the default launcher and have set a pattern password. I am using the latest version of locker master and android 4.4.4.

Upvote 0
I am not talking about bypassing the lock screen by pressing the home button. My (moto g) has soft key buttons. Swiping up from the home button opens Google now and this happens even when the screen is locked by locker master. Similarly, Facebook messenger app has popup notifications which can be accessed without the pattern. You have to install the app to see what I am talking about. I have set locker master as the default launcher and have set a pattern password. I am using the latest version of locker master and android 4.4.4.

I got it, your feedback has been submitted to our technicians. We

Upvote 0
As developers of Locker Master, we wish you all merry Christmas and happy new year!
The year of 2014 is coming to an end, and the year of 2015 is about to begin.
It’s time to discard old and bring in new.
During the Christmas season, Locker Master have gifts prepared for you!
From Dec 01. 2014 to Jan 03. 2015, you will have the opportunity to get the presents from Locker Master as long as you take any part of the following activity:
1. update your status as ‪#‎lockermaster‬
2. update Christmas DIY screenshot, tag your friends and locker master.
We will search and select DIY theme and and of course~ gifts prepared for you
smile.gif

Gifts:
*Be the author of locker master, we will improve your DIY work and make it be pubilished on GP.
*Amazon gift card (1 First prize-100$, 2 Second prize-50$, 10 Third prize-10$)
The result would come out on Jan 10
As developers of Locker Master, we wish you all merry Christmas and happy new year!
facebook.jpg

Upvote 0
The year of 2014 is coming to an end, and the year of 2015 is about to begin.
It’s time to discard old and bring in new.
During the Christmas season, Locker Master have gifts prepared for you!
From Dec 01. 2014 to Jan 03. 2015, you will have the opportunity to get the presents from Locker Master as long as you take any part of the following activity:
1. update your status as ‪#‎lockermaster‬
2. update Christmas DIY screenshot, tag your friends and locker master.
We will search and select DIY theme and and of course~ gifts prepared for you
smile.gif

Gifts:
*Be the author of locker master, we will improve your DIY work and make it be pubilished on GP.
*Amazon gift card (1 First prize-100$, 2 Second prize-50$, 10 Third prize-10$)
The result would come out on Jan 10
facebook.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones