Free up space?

Last Updated:

1. doad13

doad13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have pretty much reached my limit on internal space, but while looks at my apps list on which to delete because i dont use i found these two:

[​IMG]

I was wondering what will happen if i clear data on the contacts storage ie will i loose my contacts, and with the facebook is there a way of clearing the data not uninstalling apps if so what data does it clear

Thanks in advance! :D

Advertisement
  2. Banzibarn

Banzibarn Well-Known Member

Excellent quesiton, I'd like to know this too!

3. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Cant be sure, but looks like you do use the facebook app. Its running now. Do you sync facebook data with your contacts?

4. doad13

doad13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yes i do have my facebook linked to majority of my contacts in the people app, however if this is the case the only thing that does is gives me there profile picture as the contact picture. Also why would this be classed as data on two seperate apps why not be on one and then linked to the other.

also if i tap the phone buttom at the bottom of sense I comes up with A LOT more contacts than what i put in(people has around 100contacts or so, where as phone has around 500)

5. andyroo82

andyroo82 Member

Im also after help on this? What if I uninstall facebook then readd it from the market?

6. g4rvd4

g4rvd4 Well-Known Member

I would like to know this too..