Free Zaggs Shield for N1

1. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless Well-Known Member Contributor

Roze: I hope this is ok, please delete if not.

I have a Zaggs shield I am not using for my N1. It's brand new and comes with everything you need to install it. I have switched over to the Clarivue Shields instead. Because of this I have no need for it and I rather not let it go to waste. So I will send this to anyone in the real United States (Not Hawaii or Alaska) as long as it doesn't cost me too much in shipping (I think I can send it through the Post office for cheap). There are just a few simple rules:

1. First one to post here with a reasonable funny joke gets it.
    2. If you already have one please don't try and take this one, I would like it to go to someone who could really use it and not let it sit on the shelf like it's doing in my apartment. Also please don't ask for it if you just want to sell it.
    3. If you aren't a regular on this forum you will have to prove to me that you own an N1 and are not going to just get it and sell it.
    4. Why am I doing this? This is a great forum with great people. I have learned a lot about my phone and android itself from you guys and I believe on passing the good will on.
    5. Why the joke? Nothing in life is free, and neither is this Zaggs Shield, it will cost you a good joke.
    6. I will send it as soon as I get a chance, it may not be tomorrow but I should be able to get it out by the end of this week.

Advertisement
  2. tardman91

tardman91 Well-Known Member

A man came home from work one day to find his wife on the front porch with her bags packed.

'Just where the heck do you think you're going!', said the man.

'I'm going to Las Vegas', said the wife, 'I just found out I can get $400 a night for what I give you for free!

'The man said, 'Wait a minute!', and then ran inside the house only to come back a few minutes later with his suitcases in hand.

'Where the heck are you going?', said the wife.

The man said, 'I want to see how you're gonna live on $800 a year!'
  3. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless Well-Known Member Contributor

Nice! PM me your address and I will send it out soon!
  4. tardman91

tardman91 Well-Known Member

PM sent. Thanks!
    This is perfect timing because my BSE just got a scratch on it that's been bugging the heck out of me.
  5. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

@ Mostly, yeah that's fine :)
  6. HyperM3

HyperM3 Well-Known Member

That was funny.