• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Freedom !!!

350X

Android Expert
Jan 3, 2012
NWOhio
www1.virginmobileusa.com
FREEDOM

I am no longer under the oppression of the evil tin-man.

To many months I thought about trying to set myself free, but it took some brain power. So I clacked my ruby slippers together and said 3 times, there no joy better then full bars 3G speed, there no joy better then full bars 3G speed, there no joy better then full bars 3G speed, and with a full dose of courage I cut a hole in the ceiling and the tin roof. I took a large 200 cd disc stack sleeve and cut the end out and used it to sleeve the hole, put a small but very durable plastic dome over that, screwed and silicone

Here is the rabbit in the hole

OVhole.jpg

Ok, Ok yes I just used an old green plastic wash tub that was handy and it works for keeping the weather out ;)

But my plan is soon as I got $30 to burn IM gonna get one of these 14" plastic replacement skylight dome covers.

skydome.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones