Freeze at HTC logoSupport

1. misterjoey14

misterjoey14 Member

hello

Today i tried to unroot my HTC desire, but unfortunatly i didn't work.
    I had found something about downloading something called and RUU to get back on the original version of my htc.
    i installed it but when it is trying to reboot , it stays at the HTC logo with the white background.
    I really need some help!

This stand om my HBOOT
    -revolutionary-
    BRAVO PVT4 SHIP S-OFF
    HBOOT-6.93.1002
    MICROP-051d
    TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101
    Radio-4.05.00.11
    aug 10 2010 17:52:18

Advertisement
    :
  2. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Well-Known Member

Not sure on HBOOT versions that require down grading, I know some need to though.
  3. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

Which RUU did you use?

If you want to return completely to stock you will need to flash the alpharev downgrader hboot first. But if that is the default S-Off hboot (which seems to be the case) the phone should work after the RUU, just still be S-Off. So I'd rather understand why that failed before downgrading the hboot as you have fewer options once you do that.

So, which RUU and were there any error messages?
  4. misterjoey14

misterjoey14 Member

Oke i got my recovery working.
    So what do i have to do now to get my ruu installed properly?
    When i'm back home i will tell tou what ruu i used
  5. Hadron

Boot into fastboot mode (boot while pressing back button). Connect phone to PC, and it should say "fastboot usb" on the screen. Run the RUU .exe on the PC.
  6. misterjoey14

misterjoey14 Member

Oke , does it matter what ruu , i'm from the netherlands and my mobile is from t-mobile
  7. misterjoey14

misterjoey14 Member

So i have installed the ruu again but now it freezes again at te htc logo with the white background
  8. Hadron

What are you trying to do by running it, or after running it?

I assume you don't want an Asian ROM, or Android 2.1, so at some level it certainly matters which :)
  9. misterjoey14

misterjoey14 Member

i Boot into fastboot mode, installed this RUU : RUU_Bravo_HTC_Europe_1.15.405.1_Radio_32.30.00.28U_4.05.00.11_release_121684.exe
    than my phone reboots, but then i will stuck at the htc logo
  10. Hadron

That is *really* old, definitely older than your hardware. You at least want a 2.2 (Froyo) RUU. There should be a link to the shipped-ROMs Bravo RUU collection in the All Things Root Guide sticky post in the root forum (Bravo being the HTC codename for the GSM Desire).