Freezing and Crashing Issues - HTC RezoundSupport

Last Updated:

1. HTC Rezound, ICS

I'm super new to these forums, but I haven't found my issue after an hour or so of searching- so here goes. My problem isn't TAKING the screen shots, it's after. If I take two or three screen shots in a row, my phone freezes. I can't even hold down the power button to reset it- I have to remove the battery.

I'm able to reproduce this issue. It wasn't a fluke. I've reproduced the problem with all tasks killed, in airplane mode and right after a fresh restart.

In addition to this issue, I have another (presumably seperate) issue with my camera. I'm not able to reproduce the issue, it just occurs sporadically. Occasionally, I open my app drawer, click on the camera, the screen flashes black, then goes back to the app drawer- and won't open the camera. Same thing happens with Camcorder when this issue occurs.

When I try to go to the camera through the gallery, the phone freezes and I'm again stuck taking the battery out to reset the phone.

Aside from these few issues- I love this phone. I'm just wondering if anyone else has these issues- and if there are any fixes?? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

-H

Advertisement
  2. sdsubasketball

sdsubasketball Well-Known Member

I've never had these issues myself and I'm on stock ICS.

Are you on stock ICS or rooted? It could be an app causing issues, but I'm unsure.
  3. I'm stock ICS I think. I've never rooted my phone- just got the update from Honeycomb and with it screenshot - and most of my freezing problems... :/

I even tried setting the phone back to factory (no apps installed) and it still does the same thing... that's why I'm at such a loss for what to do.
  4. Puppa

Puppa Well-Known Member

Is there a microSD installed? If so, try removing it.