• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Freezing on startup and restarting

I have a motorola photon 4G, running cyanogenmod. phone restarted and will not completely startup. freezes on either the dual core screen or cyanogenmod screen then restarts...does this repeatedly. tried recovery mode, factory resetting and clearing cache. still problem persists. would like to get phone working, no money for a new one. :mad:

I'm also having a similar issue with my Samsung Infuse 4G. I had this phone for a few years and I never had this problem with it until a few days ago. When I turn on the Samsung Infuse, after showing the load up screen, it would start the cycle of scanning the media and external SD card. Somewhere in the middle of this cycle, the phone would just freeze up and I would hear these noises. It would end up restarting and continuing this process over and over again. Tried taking out the battery and putting it back in again and it still doesn't work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones