Freezing up after update...?Support

Last Updated:

1. random155

random155 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jan 1, 2010
    So I installed 2.2 a few days ago and all was fine (besides charging issues). Yesterday i took my phone out of my pocket and tried to wake it up... no good. It would not wake up after pushing the power button. So... I pulled the battery and restarted it. All was good after that. Started taking some pics and the phone froze up. I waited a minute to see if it needed to catch up to itself but nothing happened. Pulled the battery again, and restarted. All was good, again, but only for a minute after the reboot, then it froze up again. Pulled the battery, AGAIN, and went right into settings to do a factory reset. Well in the middle of the reset, it froze up again. Pulled the battery and went into HBOOT. Messed around with clearing phone storage and factory reset from there but it still kept freezing up when it would reboot and go back into sense. So after all of this, I pulled the sd card and did a factory reset from HBOOT and it worked. What the hell...? I put the card back in, and everything is working fine now... Has anything like this happened to anyone before?