Fresh 1.0.1 why does my phone keeps restarting?

Last Updated:

1. bcrtj457

bcrtj457 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

obviously since i have fresh 1.0.1 im rooted. i dont understand why my phone keeps starting over. it has done this to me at least 3 times today. and a few times a day for the past week.

can come give me some insight? thanks.

Advertisement
  2. chrismmm

chrismmm Well-Known Member

if its the latest rom then i hate to say it but thats normal. you wont necessarily have full functionality on all apps. usually the rom dev will let you know what should work and what is not working yet.

hope that helps

3. tsipa

tsipa Well-Known Member

How is that normal? I am not sure if this is an issue with 1.0.1 because I never used it but 0.5.3 did not have similar issues. The ROM is based on the latest OTA and the files were pulled from the latest RUU so all of the apps should work just fine and you shouldn't be getting any random restarts. Try wiping and reflashing.

4. Sprockethead

Sprockethead Well-Known Member

Restarting is not an issue with 1.0.1. I've been using it since beta. I would reload the zip file. No need to wipe. Then load the kernel that breaks fps cap. It should fix whatever problems that you have.

The only other issue that could possibly be restarting your phone is an application that is hanging up the ROM. I don't know what that could be, though. I would just re-flash the Fresh zip from recovery to see if it fixes it.

5. ryan2202

ryan2202 Well-Known Member

I disagree, it is not normal. My phone does not reboot and is completely stable and reliable on 1.0.1. EVERYTHING works as it should.